Accenture is looking for Data Scientists with high ambitions!
Data Science Hub, Future Tech – Financial Services
Would you like to work hands-on with large data sets from the real world to generate insights and solve a range of complex problems faced by the largest Nordic companies?
Accenture Future Tech is in the process of building a leading Data Science practice in the Nordics following a drastic increase in AI projects. We are now looking for Data Scientists who can lead the engineering of advanced algorithms and use innovative methods to extract value from client data. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams with machine learning engineers and analysts bringing machine learning and state-of-the-art AI techniques and technologies to a wide range of problems, including improving client services, automating processes, and understanding the behavior of our clients’ end customers. Does this sound interesting, then keep on reading.
- Apply machine learning and develop algorithms to improve and optimize our clients’ performance needs, capture meaningful insights from data and turn them into competitive advantages
- Communicate analyses to technical and business stakeholders internally and to client
- Contributing to developing the Accenture Future Tech Data Science Hub
- You will drive the creation of analytical models to solve specific operational problems
- Be part of a cross-functional project team where you will lead the data science initiatives
What we can offer?
- Competitive salary
- Access to a world-class global AI community
- Possibilities for joining leading AI conferences across the world
- The opportunity to work with the most complex problems faced by the largest Nordic companies
- A highly stimulating, cross-functional team environment, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Personal training opportunities and the flexibility to spend time on own research
- Access to data science lab with a range of hardware equipment
- Access to global AI labs and tech facilities
The below are examples of highly skilled professionals you will work With:
- Hans Kristian Aas – Nordic FutureTech lead (LinkedIn)
- Michael L. Magnussen, AI Consultant (LinkedIn)
- Fernando Lucini, Managing Director Artificial Intelligence (LinkedIn)
- Trushar Panchal, Senior Manager Machine Learning Practice (LinkedIn)
- Cyrille Bataller, Managing Director Emerging Technologies (LinkedIn)
- Laetitia Cailleteau – Global Virtual Agent lead (LinkedIn)
- AI specialists in leading Nordic companies (Nordea, DNB, Statoil, Hydro, Telenor, Ericsson, NAV, Statens Vegvesen etc.
- AI specialist in cutting-edge startups (Boost.AI, DeepInsight, Convertelligence, FeelingStream, Gavagai, MaxManus, Giosg etc.)
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in computer science, statistics, physics, mathematics or a related field with focus on data analysis and modeling, or comparable experience in industry
- Knowledge or experience of machine learning techniques and frameworks
- Hands-on experience with standard open source data science tools and languages, such as Python, R, Jupyter, PyTorch, SQL, Git, TensorFlow, and Spark
- Be able to articulate complex decisions and concepts to people from other fields
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record in building predictive models on complex datasets
- Ability to work alongside technical and non-technical team members and customers
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please enclose your CV, a cover letter and educational transcripts. Please contact our recruiting contact Kristofer Koppang at +47 48 35 71 48 if you have any questions regarding this role or the recruiting process.
Equal is greater than – Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Accenture won the 2016 ODA award for its work promoting women in IT. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!