ARE YOU THE NEW CEO FOR 657 OSLO?
Are you able to embrace fast-paced technology and handle both the corporate world as well as startups?
Can you manage and create successful collaborations with professional partners within our community as well as with external partners?
We are looking for a passionate CEO to lead a dedicated team of competent and engaged community- and event managers, and to be responsible for further growth and expansion of our business. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the next chapter of our entrepreneurial journey and influence how we build our brand and culture while continuing to define our footprint in a rapidly changing market. Are you the one?
- Daily operations: Lead our team and ensure operational efficiency across all 657 initiatives. Manage and maintain relationships with vendors and landlords. Report to our board of directors.
- Sales and partnerships: Result oriented business focus through internal and external partnerships, including investors and startups, corporates and small creative businesses, as well as government and academic institutions. Proactively gather data on coworker- and collaborative partners’ business objectives to identify how we may best help members and partners achieve their objectives.
- Business Development: Lead strategy projects that focus on growth, innovation, new business models and scaling for 657, as well as for our coworkers and partners. This may include new profit centers and new collaborations, as well as consulting and mentoring. Lead the company in a period of growth.
- Thought leadership: Offer strong thought leadership within the teams and in the industry, as well as engage in the larger community through networking with other members of the creative industries, as well as with startups and organizations from the eco-system in Norway and internationally.
- Creative business background: BSc or MSc within business, marketing or other relevant degrees. Ability to embrace new technologies and trends. Knowledge to and/or experience from the creative industries, as well as understanding the axes between private-, public- and governmental space.
- Successful and result oriented: Experience from result oriented positions that require a strong operational focus. Demonstrated ability to inspire and increase team performance, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes in a high-growth, fast pace environment.
- Commercial relationship builder: Proven track record from B2B sales and team management, as well as a strong executive presence and comfort working with C-level and executives. Excellent communication skills in small and large groups of people, as well as in social media. A good listener with reflective skills.
- Strong language skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- A unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing coworking spaces in Norway
- We offer the opportunity to connect and create unique networks within the startup community, corporate and public sector
- Competitive terms
- Dedicated board and owners
For questions regarding this opportunity, contact; Jørgen Iversen, 41402740, email@example.com
First Engineers AS is a recruitment company with a strong presence in the startup scene in Europe. First Engineers will facilitate and lead the recruitment process on behalf of 657 Oslo.