AUKA is looking for a Senior UX Designer
Do you want to have an impact on the future of modern banking?
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer to help us keep making first-class mobile financial services and products.
At Auka, your primary responsibility will be to create world-class user experiences across all of our products, ensuring sufficient validation of hypotheses and that progress is made along the success curve so that we’re always delivering outstanding products to our customers. You’re expected to contribute with your skills and expertise both within the UX team as well as in our cross-functional teams.
Together we will be working on concepts, design, product development and user-insight for our entire product portfolio. You will be working primarily within the UX team and have a very central contributory in defining the overarching product direction and roadmap.
We also expect you to :
- Increase and spread competence and awareness of UX in the organisation
- Make design specifications for all new products and features
- Execute UX research and use existing/available data to increase knowledge about current and potential target groups and markets
- Contribute to creating and developing product and design processes, methods and techniques
- You will build a deep knowledge about the Auka solutions and there is an opportunity to develop and grow with the organisation as we expand. As our Senior UX designer, you will work closely with our UX Lead and our very competent developers in the tech department, as well as being involved in product development and advisory projects with our business development team.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or similar
- 3+ years of work experience with proof of advancement
- Master skills in User Interface design
- Excellent at both lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping
- Experience creating smart and sustainable information architecture
- Experience executing service design processes
- Experience planning, preparing and leading UX research
- Practical experience with various usability testing techniques
- Strong business sense
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- We also see you as being able to independently produce and make progress – you are resourceful and are someone who knows how to seek knowledge, answers and inspiration outside Auka during hectic times.
What can we offer?
- An exciting and independent role with big impact on our products and the shaping of the future of modern banking
- Talented and highly experienced colleagues who love to solve problems together
- Competitive compensation (salary and stock option grants – details to be agreed)
- Career development (internal and external seminars and conferences)
- Flexible work hours
- Cosy and central offices downtown Oslo
- Portfolio (optional but preferable): This should contain your UI design, including examples of service design/customer journey processes you’ve worked on
- Personal motivation letter explaining why you are a great fit for the UX Designer role at Auka
If you want to help scale and develop an ambitious tech company, and join a group of passionate, dedicated, relentless and caring people, we would like to hear from you.
For information or questions, please contact our UX Lead Martin Braaten Grina: +47 476 66 964 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com
Recently awarded the fastest growing FinTech company in Europe, Middle East and Africa by Deloitte Fast 500, we are reinventing the realm of banking with cutting-edge mobile financial services built to solve actual pains.
Auka is on track to become a leading international fintech company, helping banks around the globe to deliver better banking. Auka was the first company to launch a mobile wallet in Norway, and the first company to run an FSA-regulated payments platform 100% in the cloud. The company has had a fantastic journey so far and are excited to bring our solutions to financial institutions around the world.
For more information about Auka, check out www.auka.io, our popular blog at www.auka.io/blog and our press room at www.auka.io/pressroom/