DNB is seeking a Product Lead
Søknadsfrist: 30. oktober
The User Profile family consists of teams that are tasked with building and running a set of services and capabilities around identity, privacy and profile management aiming to provide a GDPR compliant solution for managing and handling consent and data sharing permissions, tightly coupled with secure authentication and profile/privacy management capabilities offered as part of a platform and “as a service” to DNB and potential partners.
We are constantly looking for great additions to our teams – achieving greatness through great people – we aim to build innovative solutions that people trust and love.
Who are we looking for?
As a product manager in the User Profile family, you operate within one or more cross-functional teams, solving big problems with great people and passion. You are the expert of the product and its usage, responsible for prioritisation, roadmap development, the product definition and the overall strategic direction of the product and its place in the bigger picture. In short; you are the face of the product. Together with the tech lead and the team, you shape the backlog and ensure progress of development.
Sounds easy? Well, we are quite picky about our product managers. We are looking for true corporate rebels, constantly challenging the status quo, questioning the way we work, breaking down barriers and deeply caring about the user experience.
Which is why we want you to..
- Have a user-centric mindset, aiming to truly understand what the user needs.
- Believe in experimentation and rapid learning, delivering value continuously while making people awesome!
- Be visionary, grasping the big picture, while still being able to work on minute details, breaking down complex problems into smaller iterations. Have leadership skills, without being “the boss”.
- Employ an entrepreneurial spirit, where you could just as well belong in a start-up.
- Love being a team player, while still being able to work on your own.
- Have your feet firmly rooted in business, but understanding the technical aspects of the product.
- Act as a chameleon, excelling at communication with radically different parts of the organisation, as well as external partners, developers, and customers.
- Be able to translate complicated and abstract ideas into understandable concepts.
- Own multitasking, able to shift from one task to another task in an instant, always being there for your team.
- Become the “mastermind” behind the product, but understand it’s a team effort to bring it to fruition.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment, rooted in agile methodologies, in a highly visible role.
- Fluent in English. DNB consists of international team members with diversified background and culture
And most importantly, we want people that live and breathe for the product!
General product management experience:
- Several years of actively working as a product manager within cross-functional teams of developers and designers.
- Comfortable with leading the development applications within mobile, web, as well as more technical products within a platform ecosystem.
- Demonstrated ability to use metrics and data to drive your decisions.
- Experience with agile methodologies for software development.
- Technical background is a plus, but excellent understanding of business development and market shifts is equally important
Specific domain experience:
- Worked within user centricity and identity domains before
- Knowledge of KYC, AML and eIDAS requirements
Don’t exactly fit the profile, but still feel you got what it takes? Get in touch. We are looking for diversity, so no stone is left unturned if you got the correct mindset.