Fuse is seeking a strong app developer to head its delivery team!
Fuse is backed by strong Nordic investors and is headquartered in Oslo. We take pride in being among the most exciting “unknown” startups in Norway.
Fuse is growing fast in the B2B space, and is currently rolling out its brand new Fuse App Engine in the Nordic market. Our unique technology enables development and delivery
of high-quality mobile apps based on a new and scalable business model. We’re looking for a team player with strong app development background to head a new engineering team in charge of smart portfolios of apps based on the Fuse App Engine.You will be heading a team that is interacting closely with our customers, from pre-sales, through development and post-delivery for a range of new use cases from smart cities, to mobile workforce and business infrastructure. You will need to be hands-on and able to convert customer requirements into high quality code consistently. You should also have extensive experience in maintaining the entire app lifecycle.
Our delivery cycles are days and weeks, not months. Change will be constant, coming from our customers, our internal roadmap or from the ever evolving mobile ecosystem.
This job isn’t for everyone, but if you’re looking for a real challenge as part of an excellent team on a journey to revolutionize mobile app development – look no further!
What we offer:
- Build and influence new unique technology
- Work with large international customers and cutting edge projects
- Energetic and innovative start-up culture
- Customer-facing work while being part of a product team
- Attractive compensation, including stock options
- Manage the deliver engineering team to meet customer goals
- Continuous delivery of apps based on our new Fuse App Engine
- Work closely with our product organization to evolve the App Engine and its roadmap
- Support Sales with demos and prototypes when needed
- Help streamline delivery engineering
- Strong mobile app front-end development experience
- Familiarity with native iOS, Android and React Native development
- Comprehensive knowledge of app development workflows and lifecycles
- Team management experience
- Preferably a consulting background or other customer facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ technology or equivalent related experience
- You love to code
- You’re not afraid to be in front of people
- You’re known for taking initiative and be proactive
- You’re structured and get stuff done
- You’re a team player with interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment
You’ll be working from our office in downtown Oslo.