Halogen is looking for a digital product designer
Søknadsfrist: 26. august
We’re strenghtening our design team with an experienced digital product designer / interaction designer with engagement for user centred, efficient and attractive digital products.
As a senior designer at Halogen, you will operate as a designer and design lead in our projects and be responsible for the professional quality of the deliveries. You will be a central actor all the way from the sales and problem definition phase, and all the way through the development process.
Your tasks will include defining and facilitating of design process and workshops, continuous mapping of user needs and insight, concept development, design of information architecture and interaction, prototyping and testing. You will be our contact point towards clients and multidisciplinary teams, and responsible for guiding and developing clients and colleagues in the project.
Who are we looking for?
We’re searching for someone who has experience from agile product development, is methodologically secure, innovative and engaged. You should enjoy multidisciplinary teams and be an assuring facilitator who builds bridges between different disciplines and personalities. You should also have a special curiosity and interest for exploring the possibilities new technologies create in developing excellent user experiences.
In addition, you should recognise yourself in the following criteria:
- Relevant higher education and at least 5 years of work experience
- Good technological understanding
- Updated on trends and professional developments
- Experience from multidisciplinary teams and cooperation with e.g. technological professionals
- Team player, steady facilitator and ability to lead design driven work processes and teams
- Analytical, creative and engaging
As a Halogenian, you get to:
- Work with exciting and demanding challenges in a wide range of industries
- Become a part of a strong professional environment which allows for great development opportunities
- Join a highly including and diverse work environment that puts people first
- Work in great facilities in the heart of Oslo’s city center
- Have home cooked lunch, made by the Halogen chef, with very social colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Read more about who we are, what we do and how we do it
If you have questions or want to have a chat about the position, please contact studio manager Silje M. Storhaug at +47 982 56 018.
Send your application, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 26th. Candidates will be invited to interviews continuously in August. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!