KickBack is seeking a Product Owner & Business Developer
We’re looking for a Product Owner & Business Developer with a keen interest in marketing, e-commerce and internet technologies, to lead our coupon platform into new markets.
KickBack is an e-commerce marketing company that help consumers save on their everyday online purchases and help retailers sell their products. Our platforms are live in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Poland. We’re now in the process of expanding into additional markets and we need more people to help us conquer the world of coupons.
We’re looking for a Product Owner & Business Developer with a keen interest in marketing, e-commerce and internet technologies, to lead our coupon platform into new markets. As a Product Owner & Business Developer, you’ll have the overall responsibility for the product, the partners we work with and the international expansion of our plattform.
We’re a young and successful international team, building an exciting and profitable fast growing startup business step by step. We have brand new offices with a great view at Tøyen, Oslo (Tøyen Startup Village). We share this space with other Schibsted-owned e-commerce companies such as Let’s Deal and Prisjakt. We’re fully owned by Schibsted Growth.
- We’ll take care of the tech, you’ll take care of the business and the overall responsibility of our coupon platform, its future and expansion. Your tasks will be varied, fun and rewarding.
- Identify and close deals with potential international partners
- Coordinate and lead the roll out in international markets
- Coordinate and lead the operations in all markets
- Help with data driven product development
- Market analysis (external) and data analysis (internal)
- Identify growth opportunities
- Monitor e-commerce market trends
- Report results internally and to partners
Qualifications and skills we emphasize:
- Excellent research and strategic analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and get sh*t done
- Able to both motivate and lead colleagues
- Very independent and efficient
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive on big challenges
- Speak and write English fluently – additional languages is a plus!
- Basic technical know-how of how online marketing and e-commerce works
What KickBack offers:
Competitive salary, a unique opportunity to learn more about e-commerce and online marketing. Get first hand experience launching, rolling out and operating websites in an entrepreneurial environment, while enjoying the backing of one of the global leaders in online classifieds. We are growing rapidly and have big ambitions.