Vuu is looking for a kickass Community Manager to join their team
Vuu’s community manager will be in charge of building, growing and managing Vuu’s communities across multiple platforms, and work hard to present Vuu to the world and the world to us. You will mediate the conversation with empathy and compassion, and be responsible for maintaining and cultivating the company’s tone & voice.
In the changing world of social media, you’re connected to current best practices with digital media, being the eyes and ears of the Vuu brand by monitoring the online conversation, amplifying positive sentiments and connect with Vuu’s target audience.
You’re plugged into culture – especially the digital aspects – and has a curiosity about how people use digital tools, interact with digital content and spark conversations with each other. You’re also passionate about TV-series and movies, and it’s a plus if you feel at home in the movie and TV show fan sphere.
The community manager will play a role in our early stage customer support processes, and be a part of the development of Vuu’s long term support systems.
- an affinity for creating new connections and building a community of enthusiasts
- solid English communication skills
- experience (ideally) as a community manager or similar
- the ability to think strategically in a fast-paced environment
- experience in using digital platforms as a way to uncover insights from a community
- a passion for words and the ability to write compelling copy
- willingness to learn fast, and a no-fear-of-failure approach
- curiosity and excitement at the idea of building something unique
- a creative and structured approach
- a passion for TV-series and movies, and have had long discussions with friends about who will end up on the Iron Throne, the Mirror Universe, the Upside Down, who the Man in Black is, or the accuracy of the human portrayals in The Crown
The description above is not a requirement for applying. If you don’t tick all the boxes, show us how you’re special anyway, and why you’d be a great fit.
To apply, send an email to our CEO, Christian, and let us know which job you’re interested in and who you are.