Lottovate is looking for an entrepreneurial Managing Director
Do you want to build a business from the start?
Lottovate is reinventing the digital lottery experience, unlocking new sources of funding for the causes that are making a difference. Lottovate is part of the ZEAL Group which has been at the forefront of digital lottery innovation and has generated more than €1.5bn in returns to society since 1999.
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfil their potential, from early childhood through adolescence. And we never give up. In 2017 UNICEF and Lottovate partnered to launch UNICEF Lotteriet, Norway’s first fully licensed digital-only charity lottery.
Lottovate is now looking for a highly entrepreneurial Managing Director that is motivated by creating great experiences for consumers that deliver lasting impact. The successful candidate will have a marketing bias with a very strong background in both data-driven performance marketing, brand building and partnerships.
Based in London or Oslo, but flexible to travel to the other, you will be responsible for taking the new lottery from start-up to major market relevance and a large contributor to UNICEF’s donations. Working closely with UNICEF you will develop the co-brand, drive to product-market fit, and then scale using all the best growth hacking techniques. You will enjoy high autonomy and full accountability for all that you do.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Grow UNICEF Lotteriet from start-up to 300m+ kr annual sales
- Work closely with UNICEF to ensure alignment
- Grow and manage a highly motivated team
- Manage external agencies
- Execute, optimize and monitor the marketing communication and make sure it is aligned with the overall marketing strategy for UNICEF
Your Abilities and Experience:
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to business building, including being happy to be “hands on” where necessary – real start-up experience strongly desired
- You have strong brand building skills
- You have strong skills in data-driven performance marketing
- You have proven leadership skills with the ability to build high performing team
- You are a clear strategic thinker, able to seamlessly switch between big picture thinking and minute details
- You can build trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders, including building strong partnerships
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills, being fluent in Norwegian and English
- A meaningful opportunity to build an exciting business that is loved by its customers and generates significant revenues for UNICEF
- A permanent role working for Lottovate with very high autonomy
- Stimulating and challenging environment and peers
- Full on-boarding to UNICEF and the science of lottery building
- Attractive remuneration with strong link to value creation
- A culture that prizes autonomy and entrepreneurial thinking
- Flexibility on working hours and location. We care about results not attendance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To apply, send your CV by e-mail with subject «Managing Director (UNICEF Lotteriet)» to firstname.lastname@example.org