OwnersRoom is looking for a fullstack developer – this is your chance!
Are you a brilliant fullstack or frontend developer that wants to make an impact in an exciting fintech startup with high ambitions?
OwnersRoom (www.ownersroom.com) is a fintech startup based in Oslo. The company was founded in 2017 by the serial entrepreneurs behind the successful Norwegian IT companies Admincontrol, Questback and Trolltech. Our mission is to unlock the capital market for private companies, helping facilitate the value creation of the future by making capital more accessible through increased information transparency and share liquidity.
OwnersRoom is currently a team of seven, and we are looking to add new exceptional talent.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a fullstack or frontend developer who wants to join our team and work relentlessly to help create a new generation of financial products that will transform how companies are built. We are not a large organization with a 200 page employee handbook and 7 levels or reporting, but a fast, lean, and ambitious startup built by people who love what they do.
- Deep knowledge of implementing websites using React, HTML and CSS.
- You are of course familial with GitHub, unit testing and continuous development.
- Experience with back-end development using Node.JS or Go.
- Experience with server-less implementations with AWS or Google App Engine.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of blockchain is a bonus.
- You have passion and pride for what you do.
- You love solving problems.
- You are hungry to learn and not afraid of failing.
- You are a team player who fit well into our team.
- Taking responsibility comes natural to you.
What we can offer:
This is an excellent opportunity to make an impact and work with founders that have extensive experience in building and scaling software-companies. We are situated in one of the best hubs in Oslo for early-stage companies with high ambitions, and we can guarantee many legendary games of shuffleboard!
Want to be part of our journey, or just have a talk? Get in touch at email@example.com or +47 92066530.