Skalar is looking for a Digital Product Designer
Do you want to build products for a smart society? Skalar is looking for a Digital Product Designer.
Skalar is an Oslo-based product company on a journey. The destination: A smart society where digital products help people in their everyday life. We’re creating products with a purpose, innovative solutions that people actually have a use for. Right now we’re providing better services to citizens with Ledi, we’re making it easier for artist to get paid with Gramo and we’re building a digital tool for craftsmen to help manage everyday tasks in a state-of-the-art manner.
At Skalar we are highly skilled, passionate designers, product managers and developers, working and innovating together in product teams. Since we’re no more than 20 people, we move fast and everyone can make an impact, on the product, the team and the company at large.
We are looking for highly creative Digital Product designer. As part of the Design group, you will create products that require complex thinking of UX and excellent design skills.
- Product discovery and product review. Help define scope of the product together with the product owner and the team
- Ideation of new and fresh UX ideas, products and concepts
- Lead Interaction design tasks such as creation of user flows, wireframes, information architecture and interface mockups, User Journey / Documentation of the design process
- Identify pain points and turn them into design solutions
- Perform UX review with the team, conduct user and usability testing
The experience we’re looking for:
- Solid Interaction Design skills that combines systematic approach to design with strong processes and methods
- Seasoned in UI/UX thinking & handling complex projects
- Expert understanding of interaction, usability and visual design principles
- UX research methods and how to take action on findings is a second nature
- Experience with collaboration within cross-functional agile teams
- High personal standards for quality and dependability
- Bonus: Excellent graphic design skills with focus on UI/UX.
This is you:
- Open for feedback, receiving and giving
- Work well with time and budget requirements
- Flexible of mind, able to develop team and team members individual skills
- Sense of ownership: you are keen on taking responsibility for the design and product
- Can gather team around a vision, you create engagement for high quality goals
- Curious and willing to learn, always looking out for new tech/design/society trends
- Continual competence development
- Tight knit international teams, sitting in-house
- Competitive salary and benefits (Internet/Mobile/Gym)
- Comprehensive Insurance (Travel, Health, Injury, Life)
- On floor ping pong table
- Restaurant delivered lunch on Fridays (Foodora)
- Regular social gatherings
Show us your best self by sending your portfolio, relevant work examples and a few words at email@example.com
Find this job offer at www.skalar.no/jobb.html