SPACES søker Area Sales Manager
Spaces is expanding in Oslo. We are a fast growing company about to expand to other cities in the world. Spaces creates an inspiring environment where people can work, meet with clients, network at one of the many organized events, enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a networking lunch and where high-speed secured internet is ensured. We provide a wide variety of services so people can focus on getting down to business.
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for selling on average 2-3 business locations, maximising revenue generation through proactive and reactive sales efforts. Area Sales Managers are fully accountable for generating new sales and clients. We are looking for a born networker who has the natural ability to enthuse prospects and who feels connected with Spaces.
- Manage a group/cluster of locations and ensure sales performance and critical KPI¿s are exceeding expectations.
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility. Handle the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity until closing successfully a deal.
- Grow the number of leads generated through networking and other sales activities. Hold networking events.
- Manage proactive sales visits to companies (potential clients) for presenting our added value services and products.
- Tour clients in our locations of responsibility to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale.
- Look for new revenue opportunities to help clients run their business.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in the hospitality, advertising, media, event or fashion industry.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other
- Fluent in English
- Sales oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable client partnerships
- Relationship Management. Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations.
- Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analysed information
- Team work. Able to contribute to a team environment towards a common goal
- Strong communication skills – a born networker who’s genuinly interested in people
- Enthousiastic, accurate and efficient character
- A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach;
- An inspiring work environment
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Growth opportunities
Calling the inspired ones. The corporate shakers, business nomads, freelancers, energetic entrepreneurs, international workers, mobile movers, project teams, start-ups and well-established companies.
Welcome to Spaces – your place to work. Where you’ll watch businesses grow because of people and ideas. Where you’ll surround yourself with those who love what they do. And where nothing beats a mental block like a really great cup of coffee served up by one of our expert baristas.
Originating in Amsterdam, Spaces was built on the idea that success breeds more success. That’s why we’ve cultivated a community of members who are thinkers, achievers and imagineers. We’ve built workspaces that suit your every need. And our energetic staff attends to all the details so you can focus on your next big idea.