Spiff søker en «pretty cool» backend-utvikler
We’re looking for an experienced back-end engineer to lead our platform development in Spiff.
This is truly a next-generation software platform integrating complex financial industry back-end to a simple and engaging front-end for happy humans. Our API already integrated with Nordea and in progress with more tier 1 financial and non-financial players. You’ll be responsible for our platform and integrating Spiff with external APIs in banking and payment flows, as well as to third parties outside industry.
You’ll lead all back-end development as Lead Back-End Developer. You will love your stack. You to have experience in core development teams, having shipped several products / components. You have experience in consumer-facing platforms, financial platforms a plus.
- Building a highly scalable platform.
- Build API integration with partners, creating new and groundbreaking features
- Enabling front-end humans at Spiff to build world class apps.
- Solve hard problems.
- Database design, maintenance and optimisation
- Experience from bank, payment services or financial integration
- Security mindset
- Integrating Spiff API with third party APIs
- Current stack: The iOS client is written as a native app in Swift. We use Cocoapods. The backend is a node.js app using PostgreSQL and S3 for persistence. They are deployed to Heroku, but a Docker config is provided for local setup.
- Also intersting if you have experience with several of the following areas:
- Want to make the world a better place
- Optimization of user centric algorithms through Machine Learning
- Contribution to Open Source projects