Telenor is looking for a Product Manager for Consumer Services
Søknadsfrist: 17. September
Do you want to work with innovation in Norway’s leading technology company?
We are looking for a product manager to join our team in Telenor Norway – making new digital services for consumers.
The team focuses on developing digital products for the family segment. This includes anyone who has a shared household and has requirements of organizing solutions day to day.
Our current product portfolio includes:
- Min Familie: Organize Life. Through partners like Matprat and Posten we are building an ecosystem of smart solutions which make life easier for our core segment. Some of the popular features of Min Familie are shared calendars and shopping lists.
- Min Fotball: All Norwegian football right in your pocket. Min Fotball is a collaboration between Norges Fotballforbund and Telenor which gives you an overview of all football matches happening in the country.
- TIA: Our in-development digital assistant with voice UI which will support Min Familie and other Telenor services.
As we grow, more products will be added to this list.
We are currently in the growth phase and as Product Manager you will be crucial in guiding the product roadmap. You will be responsible for providing direction and support to a cross-functional team.
You will be working as a hands-on Product Manager. Your core task is to turn our strategy into reality, as part of a cross-functional team. Our team today consists of designers, front and backend developers, business managers and product marketing. We are organized in small product teams, similar to Spotify’s squad model.
You will also be responsible for:
- Development of, and using user-insight and knowledge
- Feature prioritization
- Running experiments and A/B testing
- Coordinating releases and QA
- Handling analytics
- Managing in-app engagement and marketing
- You might also run design sprints, and/or hackathons, and/or strategy workshops with internal and external participants
We are looking for someone with these qualifications:
- Completed relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- At least 2 years of work experience as product manager or form similar position.
- You will be part of shaping and defining your role, making this an opportunity for newly graduated as well as senior product managers.
- It is a plus but not a requirement to have experience or knowledge within areas such as: product marketing, voice and chat UX, content marketing – writing or managing, machine learning and advanced analytics, API integrations, habit theory, and gamification.
- It is also a plus to have experience from the Scandinavian market
- Speak and write fluent English
In addition, we are looking for a person who:
- Likes working in fast paced environment and who learns fast
- Likes problem-solving
- Is self-driven, you see what needs to be done – and do it
- Is a strategic thinker
- Is curious
- Has a high interest in and understanding of innovation, technology and design
- Believes in the user centric view of product development
- Is a collaborative team player
What we can offer you:
- Being a part of an exciting growth journey
- Working with a diverse and highly qualified team at Telenor to build the next generation of products for consumer segment
- A team culture filled with fun and learning
- Competitive salary and benefits
Contact Swati Sharma tel:+4746266383 if you have any questions regarding the position
Application deadline: 17th of September
We conduct background checks through semac.no
Telenor Norway AS is Norway’s largest provider of telecommunications and digital services. Our infrastructure is the foundation for digitising Norway, with its world-class coverage and high speeds. Our services and products contribute to increased productivity and provide access to everything that the digital world has to offer. Our security and preparedness organisation works around the clock to keep our customers safe, and we are particularly aware of our social responsibility to provide security and safety for children and young people online.
We employ 3400 people in 23 offices across Norway and we are a part of the Telenor Group, which has operations in 8 countries. Our main office is located on Fornebu in Baerum. Read more about Telenor Norway at www.telenor.no