Telenor Mobile is looking for a Product Manager
We are looking for a new Product Manager to join the Services, Innovation and Projects team in Telenor Norway Mobile division.
You will be responsible for the entire product development process, from idea generation to pitching to the stakeholders, getting support from the partners, implementing and rolling out the end product.
We are looking for a team player with an analytical mind, business acumen and passion for tech and innovation.
- Work with research team to determine customers’ needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products and make sensible proposals for next steps
- Work closely with business, marketing, engineering and design to help draw the product strategy
- Stay on top of tech and telco trends in order to make informed recommendations for product directions
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and other partners
- Communicate release activities, product strategy and roadmap, backlog status, and all product issues to key stakeholders across Mobile.
- Create, maintain, analyze and report on product KPIs -> you understand numbers and are able to extract take-aways out of product usage data, which you use to inform product strategy
- Run “guerilla” research to verify customer needs, product features and support quick iteration of products
- At least 5 years experience in product management with good track record or products you have taken from idea phase to release
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail, ability to influence and motivate others and perseverance to handle challenging business situations
- Thrilled about meeting our users and customers to do usability testing, learn about their needs, and to translate these into impactful solutions
- Technical understanding of the IT dimension of product development
- Capable of putting up business cases and defend them with the stakeholders
- Experienced with lean product development approach
- Familiar with reporting and analytics tools -> capable of designing and building meaningful KPI reports and product usage data reports
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of Norwegian
- A great working environment in an enthusiastic and diverse team
- A unique possibility to combine analytics expertise with business problems
- Good pension and insurance benefits
- Cabin rental, sports and interest associations, employee share program, special discounts etc.
- Flexible working hours, good coffee, and three different canteens!
Application deadline: May 24th
Contact person: Monica Iacob, Head of Digital Product Development, +4741227672
We believe that diverse voices lead to more profound conversations, solutions and results. We are committed to our equal opportunity policy at every selection stage.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates via Semac AS